About Community Screening Licenses
By purchasing an Inlaws & Outlaws Community Screening License, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully prior to purchase.
These licenses are intended for community screenings only. They are available for purchase to any individual, community organization, club, school, congregation or non-profit. They are not intended for any commercial purpose, including any business that regularly screens films and charges admission. For information on theatrical booking, contact us directly.
Each License Allows:
- One public screening for up to the number of viewers your license stipulates. Your license is good for one year from the date of purchase. It is not refundable or transferable.
- Yes, you may charge admission, accept donations or have a free screening! Any fees collected for the screening are yours to keep.
- Yes, you have full use of our online marketing materials free of charge. You may customize them as you see fit. Go to Screening Tools for more info.
- Yes, we'll help publicize your event. As long as you register your screening with us at least two weeks prior to your screening date, we will build a free event page for your screening and may include it in our newsletter and press materials as well.
- This license is not intended for theatrical use. If you wish to screen the film at a theatrical venue, we can usually work it out but you must contact us in advance for permission.
- This license is not intended for educational or classroom use. Educational Licenses are for ongoing use and can be purchased separately. If you wish to purchase both a Community Screening License and an Educational Institution License, discounts are available. Just ask.
- You must register your screening with the True Stories Project. We just need to know who, what, where, when in advance of your screening. Your license is not valid until you register.
- We'll provide you with a few promo materials for our Campaign that you must make available to your audience at your screening. You help us spread the love and we can keep our prices low.
- You may not alter, edit or exhibit the film in any manner other than its full original format.
- In any online or print marketing or press materials regarding your screening, please use the full and correct title of the film: Inlaws & Outlaws. (Note: that's not "In-laws & Outlaws" or "InLaws and Outlaws"...). You must also credit the filmmaker Drew Emery and list the film’s website: www.inlawsandoutlawsfilm.com. Easy enough.
Reach out and touch us. Call (206) 457.8097 9-5 PST M-F or write us here.